Barbaros SARICI, M.Eng., P.E.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of New York and Connecticut.
- Worked with Parsons Brinckerhoff, New York, USA, from 1999 till 2004.
- Worked in engineering squad in the aftermath of 9/11, World Trade Center Attack.
- Specialized in earthquake analysis, design and retrofit of both new and historic structures.
- Graduated from Middle East Technical University (BS), Cornell University (Masters in Structural Engineering).
- Member of American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC), Turkish Chamber of Civil Engineers, Cornell Society of Engineering.
Selahattin Ersoy, Ph.D., P.E.
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in the State of New Jersey.
- Worked with Greenman-Pedersen, Inc., New York, USA, from 2002 till 2007.
- Experienced both in geotechnical and structural design.
- Graduated from Middle East Technical University (BS), New Jersey Institute of Technology (Ph.D.).
- Member of American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), Turkish Chamber of Civil Engineers, New Jersey Institute of Technology Alumni Association.
Ward Nicholas Marianos, Ph.D., P.E., S.E.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) and Licensed Structural Engineer (S.E.) in the State of New York, California and Texas.
- Worked with Modjeski and Masters Consulting Engineers, Inc. from 1985 to 2005.
- Specialized in design and retrofit of all types of bridges.
- Graduated from Tulane University (BS), University of California at Berkeley (M. Sc.), Tulane University (Ph.D.).